May 5, 2012

New Album released

Reason to celebrate. Just less than a year that I started to write and record my songs. While I am still holding back the ones with vocals in them, the songs that are only instrumentals have been released as my first album, for children called The Mandarin. Today I submitted the electronic distribution to more than 40 sites. In a few weeks time the album will be available for sale on many sites around the world. It is an incredible feeling!
So that my dear friends and followers could listen the album first and be the first to download the songs, I included on the the sites. Enjoy the album and feel free to leave comments!
Click here: The Mandarin on Reverb Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Bartok, the Concerto and his Leukemia

I am reading a fascinating book by Hungarian-born Canadian author, speaker, and retired physician with a special interest in childhood deve...

Fibonacci