Jan 4, 2012

I am an IPad fan


I love gadgets. I enjoy setting them up and figuring out how to use them. I also enjoy mixing work with pleasure. My present for Christmas was an IPad. Although I have a MacBookPro, I don't like to carry it with me just in case something happens to it...I thought having an IPad would fit in my handbag, could read and do things on it anywhere, anytime. I was right! The applications that are available are mind blowing. One of my favourite is Visual Budget! I am working toward certain goals and being able to track and monitor my finances and see the different diagrams and statistics are extremely motivating and expiring! I am quite sure that this application will help me achieve my goals much faster because I am inspired and up to date with what is happening in every area of my finances and find it easier to adjust and keep on track!
I used to buy the paper ever day on days when I had some time to get to my favourite cafe and enjoy a drink or meal and read the paper then do some work. Now it is all on my IPad. Check my emails, search the net, check my finances, read the paper, make a video or take some pictures, edit them on ArtsStudio or even jot down my ideas for a new song on Piano Free. I also love Menu Planner. Download my favourite recipes, plan my meals and do the shopping with the help of it if I want. Many times I took good use of the maps although I have a navigator. I don't need street by street instruction, I hate that. But I love checking where I am going, have the best root in my head and drive based on that. It works well for me. Today I was out for brunch and the weather and the sea were so perfect: 24C, little windy, sunny and the sea had huge waves crashing on the rocks. I love the sound of it. I was sitting on the deck of my favourite cafe enjoying this perfect setting. I thought, I should test my video recorder on the IPad so I did. Tonight I uploaded the recording in HD and shared it on Facebook with my friends overseas. How cool is that! These are just a few thing I use my IPad for.
Check out my first short IPad video of the beautiful sea this morning on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1nTxebYhCk&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Bartok, the Concerto and his Leukemia

I am reading a fascinating book by Hungarian-born Canadian author, speaker, and retired physician with a special interest in childhood deve...

Fibonacci