Sep 15, 2014

Sea today

I live near the sea and one of my favourite passtime is to have a walk on the beach. In good weather I like to swim in the sea and in bad weather I just pull up in the car park and watch the ever changing colours of the sea and sky. Frequently, I try to read but nature is much more exciting! Today is a good example for the incredible and quite dramatic colours of the sea and the sky. I just can't get enough of it! You know that photos never really can give back the real feel of the sea but here is one to enjoy the colours and the drama! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Bartok, the Concerto and his Leukemia

I am reading a fascinating book by Hungarian-born Canadian author, speaker, and retired physician with a special interest in childhood deve...

Fibonacci