Jun 28, 2009

What is your chance of becoming a Millionaire?

I had a fabulous day today. I learnt at the business section of the Herbalife Success Training Seminar that an ordinary person has 1 in a million chance of becoming a Millionaire, maybe by winning on the Lotto or something like that. 

That was my chance despite studying all in my life to become a professional musician. I love my profession. I have worked hard. I became successful in my profession in the last 25 years. Although I always earned well and had a nice lifestyle, I definitely did not become rich the way I dreamt about it as a child. Instead, I worked endless hours because I loved what I was doing. I became more and more tired, exhausted. Not from music but all the other duties I did not enjoy doing. Became quite disillusioned by the education system, especially the tertiary music system in Australia. When I thought of doing the same for another 25 years I realized that I need to start looking. Twice in my life I decided to get out and run my own business. It was great. I had an even better lifestyle and made my business a success. Unfortunately, I was conditioned in a certain way. Being associated with a well-known educational institute and having a salary still felt safer and more prestigious than working for myself. So when I was offered a great position, both times I threw my business away. Big mistake. However, I had to learn that through my own experiences! An opportunity always appears when you are looking. This is how Herbalife came into my life. The products are helping me back on the path of good health, increase my energy and seem to slow down the aging process. I had no idea about nutrition before. The business opportunity provided a chance for unlimited personal growth and an income without ceiling. What was even better, I was mentored and trained in a step by step system and I was able to get started very part-time, with totally flexible hours. I remember how I felt when I made $1564 sale in my first ten days in the business. On top of my full-time salary! It was all lifestyle money! In my fourth month in the business I got a cheque of $779 from Herbalife. At first I thought it was $77.90 and screaming from happiness I called my mentor in Brisbane. It was my first royalty cheque for mentoring someone in the business. My mentor told me that it was $779 royalty cheque. I was speechless. It was on top of my monthly retail profit. My yearly very part-time income was half of my full-time salary for which I studied all in my life and worked for 25 years. That made me think very seriously where I should put my time. By going to the training, I knew that there is much more achievable for anyone who has the desire of helping people and building a business. I made a decision. I could never fully quit music because it is a lifestyle, just like Herbalife. Anyhow, my priorities are very different now. I happily spend the next few years of my life working hard to become financially independent that after I never need to worry about my finances and can life my life in total freedom doing the things I love doing!

By joining Herbalife, the largest nutrition company in the world, a Herbalife Distributor increases her/his chance of becoming a Millionaire to 1 in a 13,000. By getting ahead in the business and becoming a Work Team member my chances have increased to 1 in 500!!! How cool is that!
However, I am not stopping half way, I am going to the top. A President's Team member, who earns $40,000-50,000 per months in our business has a 1 in 6 chance of becoming a Millionaire. I will be one of them. 
What is your chance of becoming a Millionaire, live your life in freedom and doing great things with all that money and make a difference in the world? 
Why not give a chance to yourself at least and have a look? www.globalwork.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Bartok, the Concerto and his Leukemia

I am reading a fascinating book by Hungarian-born Canadian author, speaker, and retired physician with a special interest in childhood deve...

Fibonacci